Monday, June 15, 2009

Day 2

Day two was spent mostly driving, the kids did a pretty good job of keeping busy. We made a few stops for snacks, and a fun stop at the olive pit where they have tons of different varieties. I picked out the spicy sicilian style blue cheese stuffed! Yum Yum. And Madeline picked out boring old black!
Here we are at a view point! Madeline and Dad found a butterfly!




























We stopped at a nice rest area for lunch. I showed the kids how to log roll down the hill. I remember doing the same thing when I was little. It sure is fun watching them do some of the same things I did growing up.

I have a great video of the kids rolling down the hill but it is taking forever to upload so if you want to see it you will have to come hang out with me when we get back. But be prepared to watch ALL the videos from this two weeks. :o)








After a long driving and getting in and out of the motor home, Jude fell asleep while listening to sisters Hannah Montana CD!!!























Sadly we can not have campfires any where we have been. :( So we compromised and roasted our marshmallows over the stove inside!



No comments:

Post a Comment

background