Thursday, September 8, 2011

Weekend Update.


 So our weekend was quite fun.  Thursday Night I got a call from Matt, he had been planning on heading over here for the weekend but ended up with tickets to the beaver game Saturday afternoon and wanted to know if the kids and I would like to come! Yes! of course we did.  I also knew that my family had planned a get together for Sunday night with the Stutzman fam and I wasn't about to miss out on an opportunity to hang out with the cousins. So friday afternoon we loaded up the ol' king sled and hit the road.  The kids were great and the driving was easy.  We got to my parents shortly after 1130 and had a nice time catching up a bit and then hit the sack.
We also indulged in a bit of this deliciousness before we went to bed. yummmmmm


This cheese is delicious! They make it here in Pullman at WSU!!!  If you come here I will get you some.  

Jude was quite the helper at Papa and Grammy's this weekend.  I think the lawn looks better when Papa has help.

Saturday afternoon Matt, Dad, Jude and I went to the football game.  It was so hot, but we had a lot of fun.  And Jude did really well.  It probably helped that we kept buying him treats to keep him hydrated and happy! 
On our long hot walk to into the football game.
I think it was almost 640 degrees at the game.  
Jude and Dad at the football game. This was Jude's first beaver football game.  He did great! 
The Stutzman boys!
We had a great evening having a weeny roast and spending time with the cousins.
Ed and Kim we missed ya!
My momma and my favorite little lady, Anna!!

It was a perfect evening to be outside with family 
As always the kids had a wonderful time running around and playing together.
There was a lot of football talk at this table. :)

The kids love wearing papas t-shirts to sleep in.  Jude got to bring his home and has slept in it every night since we got home.


Mister helping uncle A paint fence.  He lasted about  10 minutes :)
Monday morning came around and my plan was to leave bright and early.  Well, strange enough that didn't happen.  Linds and I just had to get a trip to Target in. (did I mention that the closest Target is 1.5 hours away from me????) And by the time I had given 700 hugs and made sure I had all of my stuff it was 1ish.  We headed up to our house in Salem to pick up some things we hadn't packed.  We were finally on the road for real around 4.  With all of our stops for eating and gas we weren't home until 1230.  Yikes. That drive home was not fun!! And getting up for school the next morning was also, not fun!!

Since we have been home it has been good.  I have TV now so I am not so bored at night after the kids go to bed.  I also went for a little jog the other night while the kids were at AWANA.  It was nice to be able to do that since I can't really do that with the kids.  

What a lovely path for a jog.

This weekend is also going to be great! My mommy is flying in  tomorrow afternoon and I can't wait!  We have no plans.  Should be the perfect weekend.  







No comments:

Post a Comment

background